WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good times in "the Hama" . . .
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Jennie at 1:34 PM
template by suckmylolly.com
4 comments:
I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly. Best blog post ever. This will get me through much procrastination today :)
My thoughts exactly!
Yay!! So exciting!!
:) YAY! I honestly don't know what it will be like having a prez I actually like! I'm still waiting to see if NC goes blue since they haven't officially called it. Even if it doesn't make a difference, I still want to live in a blue state again. And not CA - CA is dumb. I guess even if McCain won NC, I'll still know that Durham county was I think 76% for Obama, which ain't bad, and we got rid of Elizabeth Dole and replaced her with a Dem, which is great.
p.s. Good luck finding something to do with yourself to procrastinate instead of obsess over US politics ;)
Post a Comment