So, tomorrow the journey begins. Actually, the journey starts with a trip to Chicago. Since my flight leaves at 8 am on Tuesday morning, I am spending tomorrow night at Muggy's. I am also going into Chicago to get a JR railpass, essentially the equivalent of a Eurorail pass for Japan. I am going to stay a week after my program ends to travel - I'm planning to go to Tokyo, Kyoto and Nara and now I am also thinking about going down to Hiroshima for a day, which would be exciting. So I am all packed up! Of course, being me, I brought lots of stuff, but I also tried to leave some room in my suitcases. I am nervous but excited (but definitely nervous!) Hopefully my program will have nice people! I'm also sad because when I get back, Heather and the kitties will be gone :( They've been a little rattled by all the packing this weekend . . . they know something is up! In other exciting news, I think I have solved my Harry Potter in Japan quandary with the discovery that it is sold through Amazon.co.jp. J.K. Rowling says two people will die . . . who?? Is Snape really evil?? Who is R.A.B?? (Okay, I have a guess for this one). I am so excited!!
My next post will be from Japan!!!!!!
Monday, June 18, 2007
I'm leaving!
Posted by Jennie at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woohoo! I know you'll have a wonderful time. Enjoy the trans-pacific flight. I hope they provide you with excellent in-flight entertainment.
Yay! Bon voyage! Can't wait to hear about it.
Oh and....
-Percy and Neville
-No
-I have a guess too ;)
Post a Comment