Okay, so I realize it's been a while since new content. I'm sorry, finals and all that crap. Anyway, I am currently in Israel!! So really, for the next two weeks, this blog should be changed to vacation in Israel!! Should I take any exciting pictures, I will try to post those as well. Things are pretty uneventful here thus far, though on the way over, my flight had to make an emergency landing in Rome due to someone's medical problems. They didn't say what it was - I, of course, had been thinking heart attack or something of that nature, but they just said extreme discomfort. It must have been pretty extreme - we were delayed two and a half hours! But I've arrived - it's hot here!
As for Japan updates, I am currently experiencing a Harry Potter related conundrum. The good news is that apparently, according to Muggy, the next movie opens in Tokyo a week before it opens in the US, so that's pretty awesome. So hopefully it will 1) Be in English and subtitled, rather than dubbed, into Japanese and 2) Play in the Hama (though Tokyo is only an hour or so on the train - I would go to Tokyo for Harry Potter). However, the bad news is that I will be in Japan when the book comes out!! How do I get it?? I'm not sure finding an English language bookstore would allow me to get a copy on time. And it comes out the day before my birthday - best present ever but not if I can't get the book. Right now, I am thinking of having my mom, or someone else who loves me, express send me a copy that they order to get on the 21st when it comes out. I wonder if I can have Amazon express it directly to me?? Something to look into. Anyway, now this has gotten me super-excited about the 7th book! She better not kill Hermoine. Or Ginny. Or Neville. Dammit! They all have to live!!!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
I'm back!!
Posted by Jennie at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I'd be willing to make the sacrifice and let you buy me a ticket to fly out to Japan with Harry Potter (the book, not the guy) in my carry-on. Also, you mentioned "hot" so I think you get... 45 million points.
The end sounds a little like the end of Schindler's list. "With this ring, I could have saved two more."
Post a Comment