Thursday, September 4, 2008

Should I keep the new template?

So I am experimenting with new templates for the blog (Blogger only gives a few choices, so I searched elsewhere). I'm not sure about this one . . . too pink??

Also, how disgusting was Sarah Palin's speech? The whole convention is just mean spirited and ugly . . . I mean, they mocked community organizing! Way to read the mood of the country and criticize those actually trying to help people struggling in this economy. The smugness and self satisfaction is nauseating . . . like the Republicans have something to be proud of?? At least John McCain and the media are no longer BFF - read this Time interview. Somebody is grouchy!! The Democrats HAVE to win in November and I'm sorry I'm not home to volunteer!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is as pink as it gets! I liked the previous one better.

Jennie said...

I don't know, I kind of like the pink. Maybe I could change the color of the links so that it's not pink against pink . . .

Loren said...

i like the pink! the flowers look japanese, which is appropriate for a blog about japan!

Muggy said...

not sure how I feel about pink, although it's definitely more chipper than the previous set up. are there any yellow or something else bright that's NOT pink?

Gabe said...

I feel significantly less manly with this much pink on the screen.

Jennie said...

C'mon Gabe, hasn't Sarah Palin taught you that we are past traditional gender roles?

Unknown said...

I like the pink. It's very cherry-blossom-y
My mom sent me this quote today...
Jesus was a community organizer. Pontius Pilate was a governor.

Christine said...

Normally I'm not a huge pink person, but this seems pretty good and I do like the flowers.

 
template by suckmylolly.com